Gift Aid Declaration Ruscombe & Twyford


To: Parochial Church Council of Ruscombe and Twyford

I want the Church to reclaim tax on all donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years from the date of this Declaration until I notify you otherwise.  

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay the difference.    

If I wish to cancel this declaration/ change my name or home address/ no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains, I will notify the Stewardship co-ordinator; 


  • Please complete ALL FIELDS on the following form.   
  • We can only claim gift aid on donations which can be linked to you personally. Gift Aid has to be associated with individuals, so if you wish to make a joint gift please indicate clearly what proportion of each donation is to be attributed to each of you and ensure you have both signed a Gift Aid form.
  • If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.  

Privacy notice  By completing this form you are consenting to our using the data you provide on this form for the purposes shown here.  We respect your privacy.  The data will be stored and processed by us securely and in accordance with the privacy policy on our website.  

Powered by Church Edit